The Forge Digital has been monitoring the advice of the World Health Organisation and UK Government closely and is taking the following steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- All face to face customer visits will be handled remotely where possible, if not possible these will be rearranged after the threat of COVID-19 has passed.
- All of our staff have remote working access, so have therefore been told to work from home until further notice.
- Our offices are closed until further notice.
This reduces the risk as much as possible to our staff, customers and business.
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
We have also been in touch with our suppliers to ensure continuity of service, both ourselves and our suppliers have tried and tested disaster plans in place to ensure that we are able to continue in the current climate and will not be affected by the outbreak.
Finally, if any of our customers are affected by these trying conditions, please contact us, we will do everything we can to help. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 050 6840.